In case you didn't know already, you'll be able to unlock the "Pokémon" persiflage "Abstráctomon" (along with other games) within the full version of Error Ware 2!
Error Ware 2
A downloadable game for Windows
- Challenging gameplay with quick minigames in the spirit of Nintendo's Wario Ware and Konami's Bishi Bashi series
- Playable with up to 4 friends locally, even with just one controller!
- Supports keyboard & mouse, XBOX / PlayStation / Nintendo gamepads & even a Wii Remote with motion controls (Nintendo Joycon support coming soon)!
- Text & voices in English, French & German
- Colorful visuals with catchy music, suitable for the whole family
- Tons of unlockable stuff, like 16bit style "Error Boy" games
The full version of the game is expected to be released some time in
2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019
Also consider becoming a Patreon! Support this and future game projects and get access to exclusive stuff!
"Very nice work for GM8. I'll keep watching for the final release!!!!" - MrPete
"I'm definitely telling my friends and I'm gonna play again" - Knife Drawer Games
Get the latest news & exclusive updates!
|Made with||GameMaker: Studio|
|Tags||children, Colorful, Comedy, crazy, family, Funny, minigames, Parody, party, wario|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution_NonCommercial v4.0 International|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Languages||German, English, French|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Wiimote|
|Player count||1 - 4|
|Links||Homepage, Twitter, Patreon, YouTube, Twitch, Blog, Soundtrack, Homepage|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Error Ware 2 - Alpha Demo (November 2015 /.Zip file) 254 MB
- Automatic Island Generation for Abstráctomon (WIP)50 days ago
- Introducing the Rich family (Abstráctomon)72 days ago
- The whole pictureFeb 02, 2020
- Chillchim & LenzoJan 11, 2020
- New Abstráctomon screenshots: Large RocksOct 13, 2019
- My workflow for pixel artAug 23, 2019
- Just my type of game (Abstráctomon Update)Jul 31, 2019
- Shadows & Berry timelapseJun 05, 2019