Lets talk about balls.
Here's a quick rundown of things I worked on in the past weeks:
- New Abstrácto-Ball animations made with Blender including the new "Dark" (better chance of success at night and in dark places) and "Net" Ball (good for catching Bug- and Water-type Abstráctomon).
- "Darkness" weather effect in battle (increases strength of Dark- and Ghost-type moves and lowers the speed of any non-Dark/Ghost Abstráctomon
- A move that can change the weather to "Darkness" in battle
- New eye blinking frames when looking left & right while standing and sitting (before the player character would only blink when looking down)
- Fixed some bugs involving battle music and leveling up
- The ball type you catch an Abstráctomonw with now gets saved and is shown when you call an Abstráctomon or heal them in the Abstrácto-Center. Enemies can use different balls, too.
- Fixed some issue with NPC placing after a battle
- Improved the framerate when looking at the Trainer Guide
- Added information about weather to the Trainer Guide (still have to translate that into French though)
- Improved the Atoneel-Tunnel map a bit, you can now find a few items
- You can now use ladders with a smooth climbing animation
- Fixed an issue where the Error Ware 2 logo did not play sounds sometimes
I need to replicate a bug I encountered once where my Abstráctomon leveled up two levels at once and the game kinda softlocked after the level up jingle...
When I fixed that and did some more test playing I can finally release a new Version of the EW2 demo with a bit of Abstráctomon included, to make the "2017" of the last trailer not a lie... Man time flies!
Sorry that it takes me so long to make this dang game!
Get Error Ware 2
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.